What business owner doesn’t want to expand and enhance their business? Hosting virtual events will make it easier for you as a business owner to spread the word about your services and reach a larger audience more quickly. Whether you want to promote a specific service, conduct a training session, communicate business strategy and goals or pass information along to your extended team, holding a virtual event is the best way to do it.
But hold on, what is a virtual event anyway? What are we talking about? A virtual event is a meeting, held virtually via the internet, to communicate a message to a broader audience. Virtual event platforms can be selected and customized based to the type of message that you are communicating. An event could be as basic as hosting a tele-seminar, such as a conference call or audio only event, or holding a webinar using a combination of an audio message with PowerPoint slides. Or, you could host a live-streaming event using both audio and video or even a live radio broadcast that listeners globally can attend.
5 reasons smart business owners are using virtual events to enhance their business are:
1) Virtual events are an inexpensive way to promote your business. Did you know that they are 50-75% less expensive that holding a live training session?
2) You can reach a larger audience through internet promotion. Think ‘global’. Virtual events are the fasted growing way small business owners are reaching their target audience and potential clients in 2010.
3) You will use your money to grow your business by ‘virtually’ eliminating travel costs.
4) Your event will be profitable even with few attendees. Re-purposing virtual events after the live event can continue to supply revenue for your business.
5) You’ll stand out from the crowd. You have an opportunity to promote your event regularly through distribution of regular event reminders. You know how busy everyone is these days. Virtual events are one of the fastest ways to grow your list of contacts. Virtual events can be conducted live and then posted on your website for those that couldn’t attend ‘live’ to view after at their convenience.
So, as a business owner, can you afford not to begin delivering virtual events to promote your business? As a Virtual Administrator trained in hosting virtual events, I can help you understand more about the potential benefits to your business, customize a virtual event to suit your business goals and ensure a successful virtual event happens for you.
I’d love to get your feedback! Have you ever wondered what it would be like to conduct a virtual event for your business? Have you tried one already? What was the outcome? Here on my site, you’ll get commentluv. That’s a plug in for bloggers. When you leave a comment, you can leave a link back to your own site! But you don’t have to be a blogger to leave feedback. I’d like to hear from all of you.
Until next time,