1. It’s ‘smart phone’ accessible – a must have feature for today’s ‘on the move’ workforce
2. It has both audio and video recording capability and plays nicely with other recording software
3. You get to see the presenter and up to 6 participants as long as they’re willing to turn their webcams on! You know what they say ‘a picture is worth a thousand words’
4. You can share slides, documents and even websites in a flash
5. You can schedule automatic reminder emails to registrants
6. You can hold last minute meetings, host unlimited meetings; even invite attendees while your meeting is underway
7. As host can easily pass control over to another presenter seamlessly
8. You can conduct post event surveys to get real time feedback on your webinar …what better way to continuously improve
Don’t take my word for it … check it out yourself.
I’d love to hear your feedback or comments on other webinar platforms that you use. Here on my blog, you’ll get commentluv. This is a plug-in that allows you to leave a link back to your own site when you leave a comment.